behalf of an entity (“you”) and Ful co. (“Company”, “we, “us”, or “our”), concerning your access to and
use of Ful application (the Application). The Application provides a digital marketplace for
housekeeping services (the “Marketplace offerings”). In order to help make the Application environment
for purchase and sale of Marketplace offerings, all users are required to accept and comply with these
AND YOU MUST DISCONTINUE USE IMMEDIATELY.
Supplemental terms and conditions that may be posted on the application from time to time are hereby
expressly incorporated herein by reference. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to make
any changes by updating “Last updated” date of these terms. It is your responsibility to periodically
The Application is intended for users who are at least 18 years old. Persons under the age of 18 are not
permitted to register for the Application or use the Marketplace offerings.
By using the Application or the Marketplace offerings, you represent and warrant that: (1) you have the
jurisdiction in which you reside; (3) you will not access the Application or Marketplace offerings
through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script or otherwise; (4) you will not use
the Application for any illegal or unauthorized purpose; and (5) your use of the Application or the
Marketplace offerings will not violate any applicable law or regulation.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we have the right
suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Application.
Purchases and payment
We accept the following forms of payment:
You agree to pay all charges at the prices using cash to the housekeeper. All payments shall be in
(NIS). We reserve the right to correct any errors or mistakes in pricing, even if we have already
or received payment.
We reserve the right to refuse any order placed through the Application. We may, in our sole discretion
limit or cancel orders booked.
Guidelines and Prohibited activities
You may not use or access the Application for any purpose other than for which we make the Application
As a user of the Application, you agree to:
- Be sure that all her/his precious properties of jewels, money and similar things are in a secured
and safe place. The company and the housekeeper are not responsible for any loss or damage may be
caused to any of the properties mentioned above.
- Hold the responsibility for any damage or loss in the case of damages in home accessories or private
things and clothes. The company holds no responsibility for any such damages or any other
As a user of the Application, you agree not to:
- Make any unauthorized use of the Marketplace offerings, including collecting usernames and/or email
addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or
user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- Use the information obtained from the Application to harass, abuse or harm another person.
- Harass, annoy, intimidate or threaten any of the housekeepers in providing any portion of the
offerings to you.
- Use the Application in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
- Ask the housekeeper to clean or expose her to any dangerous or toxic materials; for example cleaning
humans nor animal stool or any body fluids.
- Engage the housekeeper in any dangerous task.
Mobile application license
- License: We grant you a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to download,
install, and use the Application for your personal and internal business purposes strictly in
- Privacy: In order to operate and provide the Marketplace offerings and the Application, we may
collect certain information about you including phone number.
- Consent to Electronic Communications: By downloading the Application, you authorize us to send you
(including via SMS) information regarding the Marketplace offerings and the Application, such as:
- SMS code authentication: we need you to authorize us to control received messages in order to read SMS from Ful-co in order to make automatic authentication for your account at the moment activation message received
- Updates to the Marketplace offerings and Application and new features or products
- Promotional information and materials regarding Ful co. services.
- Suspension and Termination of the Application: We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your
You understand that if your account is suspended or terminated, you may no longer have access to the
content that is stored within the Marketing offerings.
by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 00970599719507.